Why Shop at ThatsPersonal?
- Discreet Delivery
- Customer Self Pickup
- 100% Legal Products
AND GET RS 1000 TO SHOP
Erectile dysfunction is an inability of a man to hold an erection for longer period of time and this may happen to all men in some form or the other during their entire lifetime.
Erectile dysfunction creams (sprays or gels) are products designed to help a man achieve harder and longer lasting erections. It is supposed to be applied on your penis right before sex and allow it to work its charm and make you last longer in bed.
1. Erection creams and gels should be applied and massaged on the entire penis before intercourse.
2. It should be allowed to get absorbed into the surface of the penis for about 1 minute.
3. Wipe off the excess cream if required. It is advisable to apply the cream or gel at least 15 minutes before having sex.
4. Erection sprays are supposed to be used after achieving an erection.
5. 1 to 2 sprays should be sprayed on top of the penis and allowed to dry and get absorbed for 30 seconds.
How to use erection creams and delay gels?
Make sure the area of application is dry. Apply the cream or gel all over the head and shaft and massage for 1-2 minute until it gets absorbed into the skin. Wipe off the excess cream. Apply at least 15 mins earlier than the intercourse.
How to use erection and delay sprays?
You need to spray 1 to 2 sprays on the top of the penis after erection and let is dry and get absorbed for some 15 to 20 seconds.
Will it desensitize my partner as well?
The gel and creams you apply on your penis gets absorbed completely into the skin. It won’t be activated in your partner’s vagina.
How long it will take to get hard erection after massaging with it and how long the erection will last?
You will feel a warming sensation and increased blood-circulation after some minutes. The sensation will go away after 30 to 40 minutes.
Should I apply this on the head or shaft?
Delay gels/creams and sprays should be applied only on the head of the penis. On the other hands, erection creams should be applied on entire erection length and only after you have gotten an erection.
Back to Top