Introduction to penis pumps
Penis pump is simply cylindrical shaped pumps meant to increase the size and thickness of a penis. Now the question is, how does penis pump do that?
So here’s the science behind it.
The tissues inside the penis are elastic which means they are flexible and they can stretch. When they stretch due to any kind of external force, penis is able to hold more blood inside making it grow and become bulged up.
Penis pump creates suction and with that, a lot of force is applied to the penis. This force creates small tears in the tissues. These tears allow more blood to get collected inside which gives you increased size and hardness.
And when this process is performed again and again, it becomes a workout routine for the penis leading to increased length and girth for a longer period of time.
How does a penis pump work?
- The process is simple.
- When a penis is inserted inside the pump, the pump creates a tight seal at the base of the penis.
- Slowly, air is removed out of the pump which creates a vacuum inside.
- Now, the penis attempts to fill up that space that has just been emptied.
- In this attempt, blood supply increases and penis expands in both length and thickness.
Why should I use a penis pump?
You may use a penis enlargement pump in the following cases-
- If you or your partner is unsatisfied with the size of your penis and you feel the size is too small.
- If you don’t get a proper erection before or during sex.
- If you get an erection but your erections are not hard enough as they used to be or as they should be.
- You wish to have thicker erections.
- You wish to have a longer penis.
- If you are not able to perform well in bed and you wish to improve your sexual performance.
- If you wish to last for a longer time during sex.
- Penis pumps can be used even if you want to enjoy the pleasure of using it. Because they give a strong sucking sensation over the penis.
What benefits do I get?
- Instant erections that are strong and hard.
- Increased blood flow to the penis.
- Exercises the entire length of the penis.
- Helps boost uniform blood flow in the penis.
- Increased length of the penis after continuous usage.
- Increased thickness of the penis.
- Longer period of time in bed.
- Improved sexual performance in bed.
- Keeps the penis in a healthier condition.
- No side effects when used according to manufacturer's guidelines.
How much size will I gain?
If you are currently 5 inches and you think in your mind that I want to have a penis of 8 inches at one go, let us tell you beforehand it is not going to happen.
Expecting several inches at once is a completely unrealistic goal and before starting your penis enlargement journey, it is extremely important to set realistic goals.
Inside a strong vacuum pump, your penis “will” expand about one inch in length and thickness. Some men may gain more than this while some may gain less.
It is possible that after a certain period of time, you will notice a significant amount of increase in size but that will not happen overnight. After committing to a weekly routine of putting your penis inside a strong vacuum pump, you will be able to measure the increase.
In the starting stage, a tiny increase is easy to achieve through a simple weekly pumping routine. But a more increase than that depends on the following things-
- If you are using a strong vacuum pump
- If your pump is applying the right amount of pressure.
- How much time you are pumping.
- How healthy you are.
- If you are eating a clean diet.
- If you are helping the pumping with penis exercises and supplements.
For starter, we recommend you to have fun using the pump and enjoy better erections. And do not worry too much about the huge size gains.
What are the types of penis pumps?
All penis pumps work the same way (vacuum), there are different structure and design for better performance. So that users can choose through a range of penis enlargement pumps according to their budget, needs, and performance.
Manual air pumps
Manual pumps are the most simple and basic vacuum pumps. They use only air to create a vacuum over the penis. They are supposed to be pumped “manually” by the user’s hand. They are available in a more affordable price range.
But these pumps mostly provide only “one” of the above-mentioned benefits. Most of these pumps can only positively affect your erections and not have any effect on penis size whatsoever.
So if you are looking for stronger erections and not increased size, you can go for air and manual pumps. Some manual pumps have an external handball or a grip-handle using which you can perform the pumping action. With manual pumps, you are in control with how much pressure you can applying so you can customize the pressure as per your comfort.
Automatic electric pumps
Automatic pumps are electric and have a motor inside them for efficient functioning. You can hold electric pumps with one hand and activate it with one button.
Hydro pumps or water pumps is the most efficient and powerful penis pumps in the market. They are considered most safe to use because they evenly distribute pressure on the penis which avoids injuries. It can easily be used in bath or shower and the materials they are made up of are extremely gentle on the skin.
How to use a penis pump
- Shave the area around the penis with a razor before starting.
- If you wish to experience a smoother pumping process, apply some lubricant on your penis before using the pump. Although it is not necessary.
- Insert your penis inside the pump. Keep your testicles outside of the pump.
- Let the base of the pump tightly wrap around your body. This is to ensure that water or air does not flow out of the pump.
- If you are using a water pump, fill the pump with water. If not, skip to the next step.
- If you are using an external handball, press it to create suction inside the pump. If not, manually push the pump down closer to your body to create suction.
- Begin to pump slowly.
- Between each pump allow your penis to adjust to the pressure before pumping again for the second or third time.
- Continue pumping until your penis is fully erect.
- The vacuum draws blood towards the shaft making it swell and turn harder.
- After sufficient pumping, release the valve to let the air out of the pump which will make it easier to remove.
- Remove the penis from the pump and massage the penis to improve blood circulation.
Tips while buying a penis pump
- First, take measurements of your penis.
- Choose a pump according to your size. All pumps have a 1-2 inch gap for growth in size. It is called the “room for growth”.
- Don’t settle for cheap quality pumps because you can’t risk your penis. Such pumps are overloaded in the market and do not give you any real benefits and may cause serious injuries. They have extremely low power suction...it’s almost like “Itna paisa mein itna_ich milega” situation.
- Get a measurement scale along which will really help you track your progress.
- Go for a transparent pump if possible, so that you can not only see your penis in action but it will also prevent your penis from getting irritated and injured.
Tips while using a penis pump
- When you use a penis pump for the first time, start slowly.
- Set a goal in mind….note it down in your smartphone and check it often.
- Breakdown your ultimate goal into small chunks which are easily achievable. For example, a 2 inch gain for 4 months.
- Make a progress journal and track your progress in it.
- Don’t over pump...fast.
- Don’t pump for a long time too, it won’t give you bigger penis quick. Do it in moderation.
- Pump for 5 minutes 2-3 times a day and massage your penis with your hand afterwards to relax it and increase the blood flow.
- For a tighter seal around your body, shave the hair over and around the penis.
- Massage your penis after each pumping session.
- Follow a couple of penis exercises along with using a penis pump for better results. Pick an exercise that you are comfortable with or you are curious of performing.
- Have sex regularly. If you don’t have a partner, you can masturbate instead of sex.
- Be thankful for whatever little you gain after the routine. This little gain will motivate you towards gaining more than what you have achieved, so far.
1) How often can I use a penis pump in a day?
You can use the pump 3 times a day for a period of 5 minutes each.
2) Can I use a pump daily?
Beginners should use a pump 2 to 3 times a week and then you can use it daily.
How long one particular pumping session should be?
One pumping session should be for 5 minutes each. You can extend that time to 15-20 minutes but do not extend beyond 30 minutes.
4) How much will my penis grow?
Penis pumps generally increase penis length by 1 to 2 inches and penis thickness by 1 to 3 inches. How much growth you gain depends on how many times you pump, what is your choice of the pump and your overall health.
5) Is the result permanent?
For some men, the penis pump gives permanent results but for initial days penis pumps will only give a temporary increase in size and thickness. Repeated pumping increases the period of my time the result lasts. Once you stop or reduce pumping, the results you have gained will slowly start to fade as well.