1. Gently insert the first ball by pressing it against the entrance of the vagina.
2. Ease the ball into your vagina gently.
3. Once the two balls are inside, you can push them in further, until you feel that they're safe and secure.
4. Make sure the removal loop or string stays outside of your body.
5. Your body is automatically trained to hold the balls inside you, so you don't have to worry about them falling out!
6. However, if you want to remove them at any point, simply pull at the removal loop gently until they slide free.
7. It may be a good idea to re-lubricate the entrance to the vagina before you do.
8. You can keep your kegel balls in for as long as feels comfortable, but you should make sure you never try to pee with them in.
9. Always remove your kegel balls first.
10. To ensure optimum hygiene, clean the balls thoroughly with hot, soapy water or a spritz of sex toy cleaner.