11 Exercises to Boost your SEX POWER during Quarantine LockdownAmi Sheth Apr 2 2020 at 10:49 AM
As the coronavirus crisis has brought the entire world to Lockdown, there are several tips being shared on how to make the most out of the lockdown period. One of them is creating Exercise habits.
While some exercises need gym equipment, many can be done without any equipment easily at home. But the cherry on the top is that some exercises can uplift your sexual power too.
Also, it is the best time to use this dull quarantine time to spice up your sexual relationship with your partner. So, all you need to do is just exercise and have a great SEX time.
Hence, to make the most of this time, we have curated a bunch of 11 exercises (& its benefits) to work on flexing your body, boost your libido and sex power.
- Squats are good for the butt and the core.
- It helps in achieving a firm and attractive bottom.
- Several muscles work by producing a great number of hormones, to help boost your sex drive.
- They improve the strength and stamina of gluteus muscles, while the upper legs help to improve the performance in bed.
- It works on the leg and butt muscles.
- It builds strength, endurance, balance and core stability in the butt, hips, and thighs, which all come into play while engaging in sexual activity.
- It helps to maintain stamina and support the rest of your body in all different positions.
- Push-ups are good for the partners on top.
- It works on arms, shoulders, chest, and abs for better upper-body support and stamina.
- They help to strengthen the arms, shoulders and stomach muscles.
- Having firm & sexy abs is a very attractive physical attribute too.
- It is recommended for both women and men to strengthen the pelvic floor.
- In men, it helps to produce firmer erections and may also improve control of ejaculation.
- In women, it helps to relax the vagina, making penetration more comfortable. It may also improve vaginal lubrication, allow more blood to flow into the genitals, increase sexual arousal & make it easier to reach orgasm.
- It’s a full-body exercise that works on your heart, lungs, muscles & specifically your glutes.
- It’s a bodyweight exercise that can boost blood flow and improve erections
- They help in making bones stronger and make them denser.
- For both men and women, core strength is paramount for good health and sex.
- It builds muscles around your abs, back, and pelvis — all of which can make a difference for lasting longer in bed.
- It works on the core muscles to tone and strengthen them along your sides, making it easier to switch positions and stay balanced in bed.
- A killer core exercise to help tone your shoulders, obliques and legs from heel to hip.
- This move also strengthens the deep muscles of your lower back, to help with the pain.
- A core exercise that targets the muscles of the torso and spinal stabilizers.
- The twists strengthen the core and boost the libido for better sex life.
- A cardio-intensive exercise performed at a fast pace.
- It engages the core, strengthens all the muscles of the legs, gets the heart rate up and improves momentum, coordination and flexibility.
- Because of the many physical benefits, this exercise is incorporated into a wide variety of workouts as well.
- Most standing sex positions require a good level of core, strength and lower-body stability.
- It is said to be an incredible exercise that works both on the core, spine, back muscles and lower body heavily.
- It improves posture and helps to relieve and prevent lower back pain while also improving balance and coordination.
We hope you will be very excited to try these exercises at home as staying at home for a prolonged period can create additional stress and also, challenge your mental health. Physical exercise and relaxation methods can help you remain calm and continue to protect your health during these tough times. And also, it will boost up your sexual performance. So then, why not make the most of your free time and plan your calendar for a daily exercise routine. Do let know how it goes.