One is advised to read the instructions on the condom pack/leaflet to wear the condom right. Not only the pleasure of love making, but also safety and protection needs, are to be kept in mind.
Here is a step by step advise on how to use a condom:
1. Either the man or his beloved can put condom on the erect penis. One should put the condom on before indulging in sexual activity.
2. One should check the roll is on the outside. If the roll is on the inside it indicates that condom is inside out. Though it happens in extremely rare cases, and inside out condom should not be used.
3. One must squeeze the end of the condom before putting it on to release any air trapped inside
4. While one is squeezing the end with one hand, one should put the condom on top of the penis and roll it with the other.
5. Once ejaculation is reached, and while penis is still erect, one should hold the condom firmly, and take it off carefully. So that there is no spillover. One should then take it off and throw it in the dustbin wrapped in a tissue
6. Condoms can choke the flush, and should not be thrown in the commode.
7. If condom comes off while having sexual intercourse, do not use the same condom again. One should always use a fresh condom in such a scenario.